EU FOSS Policy meeting
September 26 @ 12:30 - 18:00
OFE and FSFE are happy to welcome you to our EU FOSS Policy meeting.
To follow up our successful Pre-FOSDEM event in February, we invite you for our event happening on 26 September 2019 which will take place at Club de la Fondation Universitaire in Brussels.
We stated our goal to reinvigorate the Free and Open Source Software advocacy in Brussels at the Pre-FOSDEM, and our goal is to now turn this into action. During the next coming years, we want to increase our ambitions, and move to be more proactive in Brussels. The time is opportune, as we have seen a near total shift of main digital policymakers in the institutions. Moreover, there is the rapid interest in the adoption and use of Free and Open Source Software, both from the market and within the European Institutions.
For those of you who are not able to attend in person, we will provide the possibility to join remotely.
- 12:30 – 13:30 Lunch
- 13:30 – 14:30 Discussion of Open Letter n EU FOSS Policy
- 14:30 – 15:15 FOSS usage in the EU institutions
- 15:15 – 15:45 Coffee break
- 15:45 – 16:30 The Tallinn Declaration and beyondA
- 16:30 – 18:00 Signing of the Open Letter and Networking Cocktail
When and Where
- 26 September 2019
- Club de la Fondation Universitaire, Rue d’Egmont 11, Brussels