EU Policy Recommendations for Free and Open Source Software
September 25 @ 15:30 - 17:30
Join the FOSS4SMEs Project Consortium to learn about how SMEs competitiveness can be jump-started through Free and Open Source Software.
A panel with senior representatives from policy, SMEs and academia will discuss how SMEs can take advantage of digital tools to improve their competitiveness. The discussion will be followed by cocktail reception.
- 15:00 – 15:30 Welcome coffee
- 15:30 – 15:45 Keynote on European Commission point of view
- 15:45 – 16:00 Presentation of Policy Recommendation Report
- 16:00 – 17:00 Expert panel on academic, SME and policy implications
- 17:00 – 17:30 Q&A
- 17:30 – 18:30 Cocktail reception
When and Where
- 25. September 2019
- L42 Business Centre, Rue de la Loi 42, Brussels